Dr Jean-Nicolas BACH
- Docteur en Science politique
- Coordinateur du CEDEJ Khartoum
- Coordinateur du CEDEJ-Khartoum, Ministère des Affaires étrangères et du Développement International – Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique USR 3123.
- Qualification aux fonctions de Maître de conférences en science politique (Section 4 du CNU) Février 2012. Numéro de qualification : 12204231904.
- Descriptif du poste: sur Transparence.
- Date limite de candidature: 15/11/2015.
- Date de prise de fonction: 01/09/2016.
The Director of the CEDEJ Cairo, M. Bernard Rougier, and M. Roman Stadnicky, researcher at the CEDEJ had visited Khartoum during November in order to meet the Khartoum team. During this work visit they attended a presentation of the team and researchers of the CEDEJ Khartoum, a conference at the University of Khartoum.
At the presentation of the CEDEJ team the participants were : Bernard Rougier (Director of CEDEJ), Alice Franck (Coordinator of CEDEJ Khartoum), Roman Stadnicki (Researcher at CEDEJ Cairo), Elena Vezzadini (Associate researcher CEDEJ Khartoum, University of Bergen), Franck Derrien (Associate researcher CEDEJ Khartoum), Guillaume Sauloup (PhD Candidate University Paris 1), Netsereab Andom (PhD Candidate University of Khartoum), Noah Hamza (PhD Candidate University of Khartoum), Azza Musatafa (PhD Candidate University of Khartoum), Nathalie Coste (PhD Candidate Science Po Paris), Laure Crombé (PhD Candidate University Paris X)
They also participated in different workshops with the coordinator of the Khartoum branch and the Embassy about the future of the CEDEJ Khartoum and to strengthen the relations and partnership between Cairo and Khartoum.
The permanent team of the CEDEJ-Khartoum is:
– Alice Franck, coordinator of the branch
– Alice Koumurian, project officer
Moreover, several researchers are attached to the center as associate researchers.
– Einas Ahmed, political scientist, Associate researcher
– Franck Derrien, geographer, Associate researcher
-Katarzyna Grabska, Anthropologist, Associate researcher
– Raphaelle Chevrillon Guibert, political scientist, Associate Researcher
-Agnès de Geoffroy, political scientist, Associate researcher
-Elena Vezzadini, historian, Associate researcher
Apart from them, and according to programs carried on, the center hires ad hoc researchers, both Sudanese and international.
Moreover, the CEDEJ-Khartoum is deeply rooted in the Sudanese academic environment. It maintains particularly strong links with the University of Khartoum.