– Applicants should hold a Master degree in Political Science or related field in Social Sciences and Humanities. Last year students are encouraged to apply, on the condition that they obtain their MA-degree before the start of the scholarship; i.e. October 1st, 2018.
– Applicants with relevant background in social science (including empirical methods) and with a strong interest in politics, will be preferred.
– Applicants should be fluent in English, and are welcome those who have a minimal French proficiency.
Applications should include:
– A cover letter
– A full CV (including degrees obtained for each study year, the title of your MA-thesis, and, when applicable, a list of publications, relevant courses taken, and conference presentations)
– A project outline, including a central research question and research design (2-3 pages) describing the doctoral research to be pursued within the project
– One letter of recommendation is welcome
Application deadline: 5th July, 17:00
1. Eligibility check of applications July 2018.
2. First round of selection: the applications will be evaluated by a Review Board by July 15, 2018.
3. 2nd round of selection: shortlisted candidates will be invited for a video interview on 26 July 2018 (if necessary).
Job status: Full time
Hours per week: 35
Salary: between 1768.55 € and 2100 € brut per month (depending on complementary activity or not)